Bookings made via third parties, incl. online travel agencies
When you book through a third party/online travel agency (e.g. Kiwi, Opodo, Travellink, etc.) there are a few things to keep in mind:
- You will need to create an account on our website using your email address. You can find instructions on how to create an account here: https://www.flyplay.com/support/pages/myplay-what-is-thatLink opens in a new tab
- Your MyPLAY account is your access to all your information and transactions with PLAY. Once you've set up a MyPLAY account you will have easy access to your future bookings, service requests and personal information.
- To add your PLAY booking to your account you will need your PLAY booking confirmation number. You should have received this number from the third party you booked through. The PLAY booking confirmation number is six letters and numbers, and starts with an ”M”.
- If you do not have the PLAY booking confirmation number, please contact the third party you booked through and ask them for it.
- You add the booking using the PLAY booking confirmation number and the surname that is registered on the booking. You will need to write the surname exactly as it is written on the confirmation you received from the third party you booked through.
- Once you have created an account and added your booking, you have access to the online check-in. This opens 24 hours prior to the departure of your flight and closes 1 hour prior to the departure of your flight.
- You can also add any extra services that you might need for your travel, such as your favorite seats and baggage allowance.
- Some online travel agencies use their own email addresses and phone numbers for contact details of bookings. This means that they receive all notifications regarding any possible disruption or changes to our flight schedule and are responsible for forwarding this information to their customers.
- Some online travel agencies use a virtual online credit card to pay for bookings. This means that any refund airlines issue will go to that credit card, not the one you used to pay with through the third party.