Share Offerings of Fly Play hf.
The subscription period will commence at 10:00 am GMT, Thursday 24 June 2021 and end at 16:00 pm GMT, Friday 25 June 2021.
Subscriptions shall be registered electronically via a subscription system on the subscription website.
The subscription website opens on Thursday 24 June, at 10:00 am GMT.
About the Share Offerings
- An open investor meeting will be held at 8:30 am GMT, Tuesday, 22 June. Live stream will be accessible here on the website.
- The subscription period will commence at 10:00 am GMT, Thursday 24 June 2021 and close at 16:00 pm GMT, Friday 25 June 2021.
- The size of the share offerings is 221.906.800 shares in the form of newly issued shares in Fly Play hf.
- There are two separate offerings, Offer Book A and Offer Book B, which are different in terms of subscription size and allocation.
- The subscription price in Offer Book A is ISK 18 per share and the subscription price in Offer Book B will be within the price range of ISK 18-20 per share.
- The results of the Offerings are expected to be published on 25 June 2021 and allocation announced on 28 June 2021.
- Final due date for payment by investors is 5 July 2021.
- Delivery of the new shares is expected to be completed on 9 July 2021 at the latest and listing and commencement of trading on Nasdaq First North Iceland is expected to take place on 9 July 2021.
- The offerings are managed by Arctica Finance, PLAY‘s Lead Financial Advisor, and Arion bank acts as a Joint Financial Advisor.