COVID-19 Flexibility Policy
Book with confidence - keeping PLAY's COVID-19 Flexibility Policy in mind.
Please note that this is a temporary policy and is subject to change.
We understand that plans can change and that planning a holiday during a pandemic might be stressful. We are committed to providing a smooth journey and flexibility during these uncertain times so you can feel confident booking a flight.
Our COVID-19 Flexibility Policy guarantees that you can change the travel dates without paying a changing fee. In cases where the new flight is more expensive than the original payment, you will be asked to pay the difference in airfare. Please note it is not possible to change the destination on fully paid bookings.
The small print:
- This policy is a temporary measure and is subject to change.
- Travel dates can be changed without a changing fee until 24 hours before the original flight. Within 24 hours of the original flight, a changing fee will be added. To request a change of travel dates, please contact us here. Please note that it is not possible to make any changes to a flight within 1 hour to the flight's original departure time.
- You can change your flight to any date available on sale.
Please note that it is extremely important for you to have the correct contact information updated in your booking. In case we need to notify you of any changes in our flight schedule we will send text messages/emails to the contact information listed in your booking.
Do you need to cancel your travel with us?
In cases where passengers need to cancel their travel, bookings made before September 30, 2021, can be canceled and the amount paid refunded in the form of a PLAY travel voucher valid for 1 year.
- The total amount paid is converted to the voucher and the voucher used as a form of payment for future bookings on our website.
- The payer in the booking must send the request from the email registered in the booking. If the payer and the main contact person is not the same traveler then the request needs to come from the payer's email address.
- The travel voucher is sent as an attachment to the email and the code is valid for 1 year.
Follow this link to fill in your request for either a cancelation or a change in your travel dates.
Bookings made after September 30, 2021, are subject to our standard cancellation policy.
Please note that the travel voucher issuance might take up to 48 hours and is not finalized on Saturdays and Sundays. We appreciate your understanding.
Didn't book directly with us?
If you booked through a third party or a travel agency, you will need to contact them in order to change or cancel your travel.